Getting Sweeter Every Day!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, December 10, 2010

Bath Time

Cal's first bath at home took place on the kitchen table.  We oh-so-ambitiously started a kitchen renovation when I was about 20 weeks pregnant.  Add to that Billy getting a new job, going back to school and me switching schools and we had a much longer time line than anticipated.  We did all the work ourselves, with a little help from friends and family.  Because of a few delays, the counters and sink were not installed until Cal was a week old.  I was so happy to have them that I celebrated by giving Cal a bath.  He's not so sure about the whole bath thing yet.  I think he likes the water, but not the getting out part.

Getting ready for his kitchen table bath.


Pardon the arm, but I love his little face!  He looks a little skeptical...

Counters!  A Sink!  Cabinets!  A baby in a tub...this is what I dreamed of for this kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment