Getting Sweeter Every Day!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

After an intense discussion (near vs. far, pile o' pumpkins vs. actual field, good cider vs. hayride), Billy saw the light and we headed out to Spicer's early Sunday morning.  Due to the awesome cough he had passed on to me, I skipped yoga (hard to plank when you have coughing fits) and we got there ahead of the crowds.

We enjoyed a hayride out to the pumpkin field (like all vehicles, Cal loved the tractor).  We had the field all to ourselves and were able to get some cute pictures and pick out the perfect pumpkin.  I am still learning about my awesome new camera, so I ruined a few pics messing around with the settings, but I got a lot that I am happy with.
This kid is obsessed with wheels.

The traditional face cut-out picture.

Playing with Mommy.

Serious pumpkin investigation.

Posing with Daddy.

So happy!

He was so good (and photogenic)

Happy boy and his happy mommy!

Because we are going about 3 months between doctor visits now, we don't get monthly weigh-ins.  When we saw the pumpkin scale we jumped at the chance.  If Cal were a pumpkin he would have cost us $10.53 - that is 27 pounds!  Such a big boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment