Getting Sweeter Every Day!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Make It Rain

When I went to pick up the LolliPop from daycare he was visiting the toddler room (that's the fancy way of saying he was the last infant there and they were consolidating rooms).  He was sitting in a bouncy on the counter (don't get all preachy on the danger of this - he had an adult right next to him and I appreciate that he was out of reach of the other (older) children).  He was happily bouncing and "talking" as all the toddlers and preschoolers danced along to the song that was playing.  All the other kids happened to be girls and it dawned on me - my kid looked like a pimp.  There he was, on his throne, watching all the pretty girls dance for him.  When I told his dad about this when we got home, he smiled a big proud papa smile and asked for the location of the Monopoly money so he could teach his son "how to make it rain."

I am so in trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment