Getting Sweeter Every Day!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, August 22, 2011

Dream Cruising

BC (before Callahan), Billy and I enjoyed cruising Woodward in the Lightning.  We never went on the day of the Dream Cruise itself (too crowded), but usually a few week nights leading up to it.  I love the atomosphere.  Tons of people, peacefully chilling up and down the road. 

This year things had to change.  The Lightning only seats two.  Cal and I went to Gymboree (a block off Woodward) and Billy met us down there after class.  Parking on the street is tough to find, so when Cal and I spotted a prime spot being vacated, we stood in it until Billy pulled in.

Cal is a big fan of cars.  Last year he did somersaults in my belly every time a loud car rolled by.  This year he just sat and stared (and ocasionally yelled out his appreciation).

Do these pictures look familiar?




My boys:



We stayed until dark that night.  We went back the next night (Friday) too.  Billy's parents, grandparents, uncle and cousin were there too.  Four generations, sitting in lawn chairs, watching the cars cruise by.

No comments:

Post a Comment