Getting Sweeter Every Day!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, August 1, 2011

Going to Camp

My summer has officially started!  Summer school is over, all my meetings are done, and I have a full, glorious month to spend as a stay-at-home mom before I have to return to work.  Cal and I started off our summer adventures by visiting my cousin Charlotte at her horse camp.  They do a big show at the end of the session and I had never been to one before.  It was about 2 hours away, but we timed the drive around nap time and Cal did great.

We used the backpack so Cal could see over the crowds and he was fascinated by the show.
Checking out the horses

The only hat he will keep on


Charlotte on her horse
  After the show, we went to Reid and Diana's cabin for lunch. Cal enjoyed swinging in the hammock.

Happy boy!

Cal and Charlotte slept together in the back seat all the way home.  All that fresh air must be exhausting!

No comments:

Post a Comment