Getting Sweeter Every Day!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, March 12, 2012

Cleaning Baby

Who needs a cleaning lady when you have a cleaning baby?

Vacuums have always been a favorite of Cal's.  It is the one chore I can count on getting done while he is awake.  When he was younger (read: not mobile), he would be perfectly content to sit and hold onto the cord while I vacuumed around him.  Once he started crawling, he would actually push the vacuum around as he scooted across the floor.  He is very observant when it comes to vacuuming.  He now knows that to turn it on you have to plug it in and push the big red button.  He will do both if you let him.  It was a given that Billy and I gave him a toy vacuum for his birthday.

Last Sunday I captured this gem:




Sunday is normally my cleaning day, but I had been away all weekend and was just not feeling it.  I guess Cal decided to do the job himself!




No comments:

Post a Comment