Getting Sweeter Every Day!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Adventures with Grandma and Grandpa

I have fond memories of staying with my grandparents and all the fun things I got to to there (dress-up!).  They also took me on some great adventures (Storybook Gardens!). Cal is very lucky to have the same opportunities with his grandparents.  Over Father's Day weekend, Billy and I went camping with some friends and Cal stayed with Grandma and Grandpa.  Look at all the fun things he did!

Playing on the beach!

Visiting the petting zoo.

Telling Grandma about the "doggies" (he thinks goats are dogs).

Going for a walk at Kensington.

Out for breakfast (with an entire pancake shoved in his mouth),
I love that Cal has such a good time with his grandparents.  He gets a huge smile on his face when we pull into the driveway. 

No comments:

Post a Comment