Getting Sweeter Every Day!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, July 16, 2012

Take Me Out to the Ballgame!

In the craziness that was the end of my school year (packing up my classroom for a building move for the third year in a row), I totally forgot to share one of our June adventures: Cal's First Tiger's Game!

Cal's Tiger's clothes from last year no longer fit, so I wanted to buy him something new.  Billy and I actually went to the game with my work the Friday before and I looked in every shop trying to find something.  There were no classic options for toddlers!  Everything had a cartoon tiger or Mickey Mouse.  I ended up buying a shirt from Meijer - and then forgot it at home.  Oh well.  At least we had good seats: three rows behind the visitor's dugout. 

Cal enjoyed a ride on the carosel with Daddy and the ferris wheel with Mommy.  He was content to stand and people watch until about the 8th inning when he decided he had enough and curled up in Daddy's lap.  It was a good night.

He was a little unsure about the whole thing.

He loved the Cracker Jacks!


No comments:

Post a Comment