Getting Sweeter Every Day!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Pool Party!

A few weeks ago we attended the third birthday party for my friend Mandy's daughter Natalie.  It was held at the community pool and fitness center I work part time for.  I had never been a guest during a party, so it was a little different for me. 


The party room has large windows that look over the pool and, despite the enticements of pizza, juice boxes and ice cream cake, Cal spent the first part of the party glued to the glass, pounding in it and yelling "Water!"  He was really excited to go in and had a blast.

Getting some air!
Although I am not fond of pictures of me in a bathing suit, I love these pictures of me and Cal.  All too often I am behind the camera.  Don't want my kid thinking Mommy was never there...

No comments:

Post a Comment