Getting Sweeter Every Day!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, December 24, 2012

And so it begins...

Christmas Eve is here, and even though I was so sure I was on top of things this year, I am still finishing up the last few details.  Cal is happily dreaming of sugarplums, and, as always, I am too excited to sleep.  I love giving presents, so the anticipation gets me downright giddy.

We had a good day. Cal kicked off his present opening with some gifts from my mom's group exchange.
Mine!


Oooh! Train boat!
What a difference a month makes!  Cal barely touched the presents at his birthday party, but once he tore through these, he couldn't stop!  He also opened his gift from his great-grandmother and one of his father's presents before I could stop him!

Grandma and Papa came over for a visit in the evening, and, true to form, brought the type of large, loud gifts that toddler love.


Drums!


A tricycle!
After dinner and gifts, we settled into our Christmas Eve traditions.  Cal got pajamas, a book and an ornament.  After reading his new book and 'Twas the Night Before Christmas, Cal went off to bed a very happy boy.




No comments:

Post a Comment