Getting Sweeter Every Day!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

9 month stats (almost a month late)

I kept putting off this post so I could get a picture from my mom (she takes all of Cal's month pictures when she watches him), but the beginning of the school year has made me both busy and forgetful. You will have to make do with this shot taken during his appointment.  He loves that damn crinkly paper!


The stats:
Weight: 22 pounds (70-something percentile)
Height: 30.5 inches (>97th percentile)
Clothing size: 12 months mostly fits, he swims in 18 month

He also got the first dose of his flu shot.  With Billy and I both working in germ incubators, plus Cal going to daycare twice a week we figured that we need all the help we can get!

No comments:

Post a Comment