Getting Sweeter Every Day!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Up, Up and Away

When Billy and I are both home in the morning, one of us gets up with Cal while the other gets a few more precious moments of sleep.  We then bring the freshly diapered babe up to wake the other up.  Because of this, Cal has started to think that Billy is upstairs whenever he can't see him (like when he is at work).

I was cleaning up toys the other day when I heard Cal say "Da da da da da" and then the squeak of the bedroom door opening.  Because we have stairs that go up to our room, I ran over to see this:
And then this:


And pretty soon it was like this:

I am in trouble.  So much trouble.

We celebrated his new skill with some gnocchi (thanks to a GFF mom for the idea - I never would have thought of it!) It was a hit, even if it was messy.




No comments:

Post a Comment