Getting Sweeter Every Day!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Gymboree

I love Groupon.  Of course my bank account does not, but I do and try lots of new things because of it.  Yoga?  Sure (and I love it!).  Bootcamp?  Why Not?  Bread? Spices? Bring it on!

I jumped at the chance to buy a Groupon for Gymboree.  It seemed like something fun for my very active boy.  Because I taught summer school, I put off using this Groupon until the very last day.  Turned out well...August had 5 Mondays, so I got 5 classes; it lasted until my very last day of summer and there was a summer special that allowed to you to attend unlimited classes for the month - BONUS!

We went every Monday for our regular class and dropped into a few Open Gyms and other classes. Daddy evem came with us once,  It was a lot of fun and I saw a lot of growth in Cal's gross motor skills.  I loves crawling through the tunnels and up the ramps - he would chase a ball anywhere!

I wish I could say that we were continuing, but I just can't justify the cost.  $60 a month is a lot, especially when I am limited to evening only classes. 

Some pics of the dude in action:





No comments:

Post a Comment