Getting Sweeter Every Day!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, November 25, 2011

Little Red Wagon

Cal got his first wagon from Aunt Britt and Uncle Rick.  He is a big fan (and so is Dad).  He gets a huge smile on his face whenever you put him in it for a ride. 
The wagon is currently sitting in our dining room while we figure out the best place to store it during the winter.  Cal likes to put his toys in it and take them back out (and repeat...and repeat...and repeat...) Last night I was sitting on the couch as he did just that and when I looked up I saw Cal sitting in the wagon.  Huh?  How did he get there?  Silly boy!  I took him out an set him on the floor and immediately he crawled back to his wagon and climbed back in.  So I did what any mom would do - I pulled out the video camera (well, my phone).  This video was the third attempt - I had the camera first sideways then upside down.  We are in so much trouble!

Oh - and Cal can climb out of his wagon too...face first! It is the same way he exits his PBK Anywhere Chair.  Mommy is going to have a heart attack!

No comments:

Post a Comment