Getting Sweeter Every Day!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Trick-or-Treat!

Last night, Cal had an entourage of 12 while trick-or-treating - and that did not include Billy or I!  What a lucky little boy he is.  The majority of pictures I have are of the back of his little monster head as different people took turns taking him up to houses to get candy.




With Grandpa Cliff...

...and Charlotte...

...and Aunt Britt...

...and Uncle Rick...
...and Grandpa and Grandma...

...and Mom and Dad!


We decided to skip our neighborhood this year in favor of downtown Northville.  They really do it up there - the houses are decorated, there are live bands and other little performances.  The streets are blocked off and the whole town gets in on the spirit.  I have gone there in the past with my cousins who live there and everyone was excited for Cal to join this year.  We enjoyed walking (limping for me) and people watching.  Afterwards we headed back to my aunt and uncle's for some chili and drinks.  It was a great night, and I can't wait until next year!

Monster out!

No comments:

Post a Comment