Getting Sweeter Every Day!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas Day

Christmas Day is always a whirlwind - in a good way!  I started the day off strong, but by the time we made our third stop, I pretty much stopped taking pictures.  Hopefully my mom has some!

We started the day at home, with stockings and gifts in front of our tree.
His stocking was stuffed.

Mega-Blocks!


Checking out his name puzzle.
 Cal got 3 puzzles, two pairs of shoes, some shirts, a sled, a new truck, Mega-Blocks and a Fridge Farm.  He also got a bunch of feeding things (bibs, cups, utensils), a new toothbrush and an awesome stuffed elephant from Oh My! Ophelia.

Then we headed to the Carr's for our traditional brunch.  With 5 little boys is was happy chaos. Between the great food, good company and making sure my child did not go crazy, I took zero pictures. 

With full bellies, we then travelled across the lake to my parents for gifts with them and my sister and broth-in-law.  Cal got Tiny Toms and a savings bond from his aunt and uncle. His grandparents gave him the Parum Pum Pum Drum, a monogrammed overnight bag, some books and an outfit.  Cal was very interested in his ornaments (a Pinocchio my parents picked up in Italy and a red wagon from my sister).  He also tried to steal daddy's present.




20 more years buddy.

Our last stop of the day was to visit my family at my aunt and uncles house. Cal got a cute outfit, a Green Toys recycling truck and two books signed by the author, including Chuck the Wrong Way Duck. He could have cared less about his presents though, because he was enamored with the Roomba - which was nice because he made a huge mess with his roll!


No comments:

Post a Comment