Getting Sweeter Every Day!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Presents!

I love buying presents.  The hunt for the perfect gift excites me.  This year, I was happy to get involved in two birthday gift exchanges for two fabulous mom's groups I am involved in.  One exchange was for the November birth month club.  These women are so supportive and sweet! We chose to exchange onesies or shirts.  I bought and returned several shirts until I settled on two shirts that I finally sent out right before little Mathew's birthday (of course I liked them so much I bought one for Cal too!)  Cal got this adorable outfit from Clara.  It is perfect for lazy winter days!

3-Piece Striped Microfleece Vest



The other exchange was for a message board I am a member of.  These women are fantastically smart and snarky and I always enjoy reading what they have to say.  Cal was matched with a little girl named Judith.  We sent her an adorable handmade Game Boy teether I found on Etsy (because her parents love video games), the girl version of Cal's favorite toy (Fisher Price Lil Zoomers) and an ornament with our group mascot on it.  In return, Cal got a present from an awesome little boy named Eli.  Eli and his mom sent Cal some Chuck and Friends toys.  He loved them and was saying "car" before we even got the package out of the box.  They are the perfect size for little hands.





Now we are onto some holiday gift exchanges for both groups!  One for the mommies and one for the babies...and I can't wait to shop some more!

No comments:

Post a Comment