Getting Sweeter Every Day!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, February 24, 2012

A Long Weekend!

Mommy had a long weekend, so we were able to have lots of adventures!

On Thursday, I was able to join Cal and Grandma at their weekly Tumbling Toddlers class.  Like swim lessons, Cal prefers independent play to group activities, but there is so much cool stuff for him to do.  The instructor is a parent from my school and I have worked with/taught three of her kids (and they are all awesome and polite).



Doing stretches with Mommy.


Cal's favorite part: the toy cars.


The belly kills me!


Wheeee!

Very serious about the rings.

After that, we stopped by the salon that I had my hair cut at as a kid (and teenager...pretty much until I got married), for Cal's first real haircut.  We have done a few trims at home, but we are NOT stylists.  Leslie has been cutting my family's hair for a long time - she even did Aunt Britt's first haircut!


Blue Steel



As a reward for being such a big boy, Cal and I walked down the street and split a small vanilla at DQ.

I got brain freeze trying to keep pace with him.
On Friday, Cal and I made a run to Target - you know, for essentials.  I started stocking up on summer clothes and Easter basket goodies.

Does this headband make me look girly?
 We tried mac and cheese with turkey dogs for dinner, but someone wasn't a fan.

The dogs enjoyed the buffet.  Seriously - how does one have a toddler without a dog?

The cupcake from the birthday celebration at daycare got a much warmer reception:

This is delicious! Why do you not feed me this everyday?

 It was a fantastic two days - and it's only Friday!  We still have the whole real weekend to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment