Getting Sweeter Every Day!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, February 6, 2012

Shoe Thief

I called my dad while he was watching Cal the other day.  I asked how the kid was doing and my dad said "Your mother left her closet open.  He's in heaven."  The kid loves playing with shoes.  His favorite spot in our bedroom is the closet, where he pulls all of my shoes off the rack and laughs at the mess he made.  He is partial to sneakers, as the laces make a very good device for carrying them around. 

Over the weekend, I spent a solid 30 minutes watching Cal move a bunch of mine and Billy's shoes around the house.  First, he carried them one at a time to the coffee table.  Then I turned around and saw this:



A few minutes later:


Who needs toys?  I wonder where I will find them next. (My prediction: the bathtub)

No comments:

Post a Comment