Getting Sweeter Every Day!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, June 10, 2012

18 Months!

Height: 35.3 inches (>97%)
Weight: 28 lb 14 oz (84%)
Head: 47.6 cm (46%)

For the first time ever, I do not have pictures of a well baby appointment.  It was *that* traumatic!  Grandma and Grandpa watched Cal that day, so they met me at the doctor's office.  Due to some traffic, I was a few minutes late.  I walked in the door, heard crying and went "That's my kid!"  Cal was pissed off that he had to stop streaking down the hallway and sit still on the scale. The wailing did not stop when we returned to the room.  The usual distractions of crinkly exam room paper and toy cars did nothing to soothe him.  Nor did rocking and singing by both mommy and grandma.  Cal cried the entire appointment, right up until Dr. Boyle turned to leave the room.  Only then did Cal stop, as he turned to the doctor, waved, and said "Bye bye."  That stinker.

Blueberry Yogurt Pretzels!

No comments:

Post a Comment