Getting Sweeter Every Day!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, June 22, 2012

Water Table

I scored a sweet deal on a water table right before Easter.  I wandered into Toys R Us to buy Cal the FP Bubble Mower (on sale for $10!) and found out they were also having a Buy 1, Get 1 Free sale on all Little Tikes toys under $30.  I took a quick look around, and imagine my surprise when I found the Spiralin' Seas Waterpark marked down to $29.99!  I couldn't pass that up - plus I got a T-ball set for free!  It sat in the back room for a while until I broke it out one hot June afternoon.  It was a big hit with one water obssesed little boy!


The table has several balls that can go down the spiral chute, ride on the carousel or float in a current generated by a water wheel.  There is also a scoop, which is perfect for pouring water in the funnel...or on yourself!

Notice how his hat is gone?  It went swimming.



Despite being completely soaked, Cal happily played for almost an hour.  I ended up pulling up a chair and hanging out with my book and a big glass of lemonade.  We finally quit playing when Cal tried to climb into the table...yup...he was almost successful!

No comments:

Post a Comment