Getting Sweeter Every Day!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Staycation, Part Two

Ever had one of those pictures that perfectly captures a moment?  This is one of those.



One of the highlights of our staycation was attending the wedding of Billy's cousin Erica.  While Billy and I indulged in some delicious food and multiple trips to the photo booth, Cal hung out with Grandma and Grandpa K.  They took a cruise around the lake and picked up some friends: Cash, Briggs, Zain and Easton!  While waiting for the bride and groom to make their grand entrance, I was playing on my phone and this picture popped up on my Instragram feed (follow me @ablollis).  I was instantly in love.  I have all sorts of fond memories of hanging out with the Carr girls growing up, and I always imagined our boys hanging out at the lake together (remember when I mentioned it in my letter to Easton?). This picture perfectly captures my hopes for them.  It is a framer for sure.

Bonus: Billy and I being goofy in the photobooth!

No comments:

Post a Comment